Sunday 15/01: Marton Cinema “Love and Friendship”. This Jane Austen spin off stars Sienna Miller & Stephen Fry. 7 30 for 8 pm. No booking required.
- Saturday 28/01: Village Quiz:
Teams of 4 people. It’s light hearted and ALWAYS great fun. Contact Cate to book a table.
- Friday 10/02: Live and Local: A Fistful of Spookies (pictured)
This musical act promises to be a special evening. Highly recommended and very funny. Bar open from 7 pm for 8pm start. Contact Cate for tickets.
- Sunday 12/02: Marton Cinema: Eddie the Eagle.
Biopic featuring one of Team GBs best loved sportsman who battled against the odds (and lack of ability) in order to compete in the ski jump competition at the Winter Olympics. 7 30 for 8 pm. No booking required.
- Feb/March: 6 Nations Rugby.
Come to the Village Hall and enjoy a beer and watch as Eddie’s boys defend their hard-won Grand Slam. Keep an eye open for more details. No booking required.
- Also: regular Bingo sessions, every other Friday evening. EVERYONE welcome, no booking required.