In April the Group had its AGM followed by Wiz and Ann (pictured) presenting some of the fascinating “new” items found in the Museum. More about this below.
The next meeting is on 20th May, and is a guided walk around historic Kineton. More details nearer the time.
This is a final call for anyone interested in being part of Marton Parish Council. If elected you’d commit to a meeting every two months, to help shape decisions on the upkeep and services for the village on a voluntary basis.
Contact Faye Chambers (Chair) for a form (or you can get one directly from Rugby Borough Council). These must be returned to the council offices by Wednesday (3 April) for the forthcoming May election.
VACANCY – MARTON PARISH CLERK
Marton Parish Council requires a Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer
17 hours per month
REQUIREMENTS: Some evening work and ability to work from home. Obtained, working or willing to work towards CiLCA.
Salary: £1,819.68 – 2,168.52 pa, (spinal column points 16-22) dependent on qualifications and experience. Duties include:
- producing agendas and minutes for all council meetings
- liaising with outside bodies
- managing budgets and keeping financial records
- financial and operational reporting
- ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements
- advising the council on policies and activities and enacting the decisions of the council
Applications via CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15th 2019